The main thing in a relationship

Cualquier tema relacionado con la montaña.

The main thing in a relationship

Notapor TeddyBear » Mié Sep 08, 2021 5:11 am

What is the most important thing for you in a relationship? A lot of people say it's love, but I don't think it is. The main thing in a relationship is trust and the main thing is to hear each other. Of course sex is important, but without trust it means nothing. What do you think?
TeddyBear

Re: The main thing in a relationship

Notapor WeigelP » Dom Sep 12, 2021 7:24 pm

Yes, many people think love is important in a relationship, many people like you think trust is important. But I still think that everything is important in a relationship, because if there is love but no trust and understanding, the relationship will quickly deteriorate and end.
WeigelP

Re: The main thing in a relationship

Notapor BeataShe » Lun Sep 13, 2021 9:05 am

Of course trust is important in a relationship. But I also think that sex is very important in a relationship. When my girlfriend and I lived together we had sex every day, but now we're separated and it's very hard for me to get over the breakup. I found a way to take my mind off this situation and tried roulette chat nude https://vibragame.net/en/chatroulette/ Very beautiful girls and nice communication
BeataShe

Volver A GENERAL